TriVector has an extensive amount of experience providing quality services to its Civil Systems Customers, which include NASA, NOAA, Dynetics, and commercial space industries. For Civil Systems, we utilize our expertise in such capabilities as: project management, systems engineering and integration (SE&I), modeling and simulation (M&S), and configuration management and data management (CM/DM).
TriVector’s Civil Systems SBU provides energy solutions for the Department of Defense (DoD) in the area of thermal energy analysis, optimized facilities modeling, as well as outage management system procurement and implementation for a Canadian utilities concern. TriVector applies its Environment capabilities in support of NOAA, providing project management, requirements definition, analysis, and management, analyses of alternatives, acquisition strategy and procurement services to Unmanned Aerial Systems (UASs) Program Office. TriVector’s team of subject matter experts has provided test planning and execution for Singapore clients, and has created an international education program called International Space High School (ISHS) that concentrates on providing instruction for energy and engineering components of the space program.
Customers We Support:
- NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
- Space Launch System (SLS)
- International Space Station(ISS)
- Environmental Control and Life Support System (ECLSS)
- Planteary MIssions Program Office (PMPO)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Program Office
- Office of Weather and Air Quality (OWAQ)
- National Cooridnation Office (NCO) for Space-Based Positioning, Navigation, and Timing
- Oshawa Power
- Alabama Defense Manufacturing Community (ADAMC) consortium
- Auburn University
- The University of Alabama in Huntsville