TriVector Internship Program
TriVector’s Internship Program is designed to help students gain distinctive, hands-on experience and unparalleled networking opportunities. TriVector is a U.S. Government contracting company that provides the following services to such agencies as NASA, DoD, MDA, and NOAA: project management, systems engineering and integration, software lifecycle management, test engineering, engineering analysis, modeling and simulation, and configuration and data management. As an intern, you will work with a team of experienced, dedicated professionals who know that their performance and work ethic reflect not only on themselves, but also on the TriVector team and the customer.
Intern Program Requirements:
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student obtaining a degree in Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Political Science, or related field from an ABET-accredited institution.
- Maximum of two college semesters remaining after completing internship.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Cumulative GPA must be a 3.0 or higher.
- Must possess effective and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have and maintain schedule flexibility.
- Must be willing to travel (if needed).
Intern hours and compensation may vary as they are determined by the task being completed. Summer, Fall, and Spring sessions are offered. Undergraduate and graduate students with a GPA of 3.0 or higher are encouraged to apply. To apply, click 'View Current Openings' to see the list of available internships below.